With the upgraded self-managed platform, you now have more tools to make sure that your campaigns hit their mark. The overall process is short and intuitive, and this guide will help you create effective campaigns in as little time as possible. Let’s get started:
1. After you've verified the account, click to CREATE YOUR FIRST CAMPAIGN and choose the desire ad format.
3. Campaign information – Start with naming your Campaign Group and your first Campaign name.
4. Campaign offer - Set up your Destination URL.
5. Campaign Optimization -
Before you set up your bid, check the inventory to see the avg. bid and average available volume per Geo/OS. We've recently lowered the bids for 150 Geos.
- Bid optimizer campaign (default option)
#Choose Core Bid - The bid of the traffic source once the learning phase starts.
#Choose Multiplier - The bid will be applied to the Core Bid to define the bid maximum bid allowed for this campaign during the optimization phase
#Choose CPA Goal - The bid allows for measuring the campaign's profit goal during the optimization phase, to get your cost for each conversion as close to your goal as possible.
(for more information about the Bid Optimizer click here)
- Non optimizer campaign - Set up your bid according to your preferences.
6. Daily budget - Set up your Daily budget and limit your daily budget per source.
7. Conversion tracking - Postback URL a.k.a. Conversion Pixel or Pixel, allows you to track the success of your campaign by reporting back an action that the user has completed on your website after arriving through your ad.
Once conversion pixels placed, you will be able to see how many conversions are generated from each site. Check How can I track conversions using Postback Url?
8. SelfAdvertiser.com makes tracking performance and per-traffic-source optimization possible by using dynamic URL tags and Auto-Optimizer. Here You can see the full list of available macros and Auto-Optimizer explanation
9. Audience targeting - The following targeting options are available: # Geo
#Device #Operating System #Browser #Connection Type (carriers)
10. Campaign Targeting - You can choose RON or Keyword targeted campaign. A run-of-network campaign targets ALL the Publisher websites within our Network.
RON has a high reach, and represents a good value for Advertisers interested in increased traffic. It has a wide reach and easy campaign management .
A Keyword campaign offers a more targeted and relevant audience. It is recommended for campaigns promoting a specific niche. You can choose to target by keyword, domain or sub-domain.Take advantage of our keyword tool Check Keyword targeted campaign - Guidelines, to make the best out of your keyword campaign.
11. Campaign Delivery - Set "pause campaign" if you don't want it to start immediately upon approval.
12. Frequency capping helps to control the maximum number of times that you'd like each visitor to see your ad within 24 hours.
13. Traffic Distribution - In every new campaign setup you will find 2 options for traffic distribution:Evenly throughout the day (Suggested to start with As soon as possible.
14. Day Parting - Control the time your campaign is active
You're ready to go! Send your campaign for approval and watch the magic happen :)
Foe any questions, as always we're here at firstname.lastname@example.org