Targeting ads is an essential part of a successful advertising campaign. You may have designed the perfect ad, but you'll need to show it to the right people at the right time to better reach your goal.
We have created this best practice, in order to help you to achieve your campaign goals more easily and maintain a positive ROI. Just follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Keep your current Keyword campaign live, and open 2 additional campaigns called: RON Blacklist and RON Whitelist.
2. Start from buying traffic for RON Blacklist campaign:
- Set a bid that is around a 1/3 of what you are bidding on your Keyword campaign (i.e if on your Keyword campaign your bid is 15$ CPM- for the Blacklist campaign your bid should be 5$ CPM)
- Detect sources that show profit and potential – your 'golden' sources
3. Take these ‘golden’ sources and white list them in the Whitelist RON campaign. Make sure to blacklist them in the Blacklist RON campaign- so you won’t be competing against yourself.
4. Start buying traffic for RON Whitelist campaign with a bid higher then RON Blacklist campaign’s bid.
*Consult your account manager and SelfAdvertiser.com’s loyal support team to get the information regarding the winning bids in both RON campaigns.
This method should give you the option to be exposed to much more high quality traffic, while still targeted enough to keep your ROI positive.
We, at SelfAdvertiser, are always looking for new ways to help you grow your business. Let us know what you think!