Postback URL a.k.a. Conversion Pixel or Pixel, allows you to track the success of your campaign by reporting back an action that the user has completed on your website after arriving through your ad.
Not only will it tell you how many times this action has been completed, but it will also allow you to attach a dollar value to that action for revenue reporting.
Once conversion pixels are placed, you will be able to see how many conversions are generated from each site.
SelfAdvertiser.com supports server-to-server pixel.
In order to track conversions you must Add the @@CLICK-ID@@ token to your offer’s URL, for example:
Here is how to get your Postback working:
1. Choose the “Track conversions” button which is located in the Conversion Tracking section.
2. Enter a “Default Conversion Value” - Allows you to attach a dollar value to each conversion for revenue
3. Copy and implement the Postback URL to the designated conversion page (for example, a "Thank you" page).
You can use the price parameter to add a fixed or dynamic payout price (recommended), or alternatively,
remove the price parameter from the Postback URL.
Testing your pixel:
We recommend using the Test Pixel tool to make sure your pixel is implemented correctly.
1. Generate a test link- After implementing the pixel, press the “Generate a test link” button.
2. The results of the pixel test will be available under “Pixel verification” with the following status:
- Pixel not verified
- Pixel hasn’t been received yet
- Pixel verified